Fairview 1955 – Present

Fairview in the 1950's

Fairview in the 1950’s

 
 
 
 
In 1955, the congregation built a new church and parsonage at the corner of Williams and Randolph Streets in Angola; the church is now the Seventh Day Adventist Church.
The church was completely remodeled and redecorated in 1980.
 
Fairview 1986

Fairview 1986

 
 
 
In 1985, 14 1/2 acres at the corner of County Road 200 N and State Road 827 were purchased on which to construct a new church.
In 1986, we moved into the new church and the properties at Randolph and Williams Streets were sold.
In 1994, a Children’s Education Wing was added to the church.
 
The Cross Stained Glass Window
The Cross
 
Please click here to read about the big lighted cross on the front of the church.
The glass, the explanation of the colors of the glass around the cross, who the cross is dedicated to, and a Dedication Prayer were all done by our own Cora Vee Caswell.
Fairview 2000

Fairview 2000

 
In 2000, we moved into the new sanctuary and classroom addition.
In 2006, we purchased 13 acres with a house and a barn south of the church.
In 2010 we purchased another house with four acres south of the church, connecting the church property and  the first house purchase.
A strategic plan for the future ministry use of this property has been developed and we are praying for its fulfillment.  See the “Long Range Plan for the South Property” booklet in the literature rack.